LEAPROS Response to COVID-19
Posted on March 18, 2020
LEAPROS is committed to the health and well being of each of our employees, contractors, clients and partners. In this challenging time, we believe that it is more important than ever to stay connected to each other and our entire community. As such, we want to be transparent about what we are doing to lower the probability of the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- We have partnered with Zoom, a video conferencing technology solution, that will allow our recruiters to conduct interviews virtually
- Our client service and recruitment partners will be holding virtual meetings, rather than in person, whenever possible. Otherwise, all face-to-face meetings will be postponed indefinitely
- LEAPROS is offering our clients access to our Zoom tools to accommodate virtual interviews with our pre-screened candidates
- There will be no employee travel between our offices and employees are being encouraged to continue working from home
- Employee business travel is prohibited until further notice
- All internal meetings will take place virtually using Zoom
- We are in close communication with our consultants and encouraging them to stay home if they are sick
Our HR Consulting Solutions Team is available to provide advice or answer questions during this time of uncertainty. As an organization, we are fortunate to have a robust suite of virtual tools that allow our employees to continue to effectively work with each other and continue supporting our customers. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this global pandemic and value your partnership. Please let us know what additional support we can provide.